Benefits of Installing TERMX REPLENISHMENT SYSTEM:
High Pressure System Charging at 125 psi
- With a bursting strength of 1800 psi the TERMX REPLENISHMENT SYSTEM (TRS)Â is the only termite control system that applies Foam to cover Soil Subsidence, Construction Gaps, Voids, Â Faults, as well as water-soakedÂ and clay soils –Â leaving no space untreated the termites can breach into.
- The TERMX REPLENISHMENT SYSTEM high pressure charging will also ensure maximum lateral and uniform coverage of soil underneath and around yourÂ home or buildingÂ each timeÂ PIXA Corp. will replenish the installed system.
- For Architects and Contractors, construction downtime is at a minimum.Â PIXA Corp. charges a 10 meter pipe line in as short as 3 minutes!
Works for New and Existing Structures
- It is flexible and sturdy to neatly wrap itself around the most critical termite entry points such as plumbing, utility lines and pipes, posts, foundation footings, etc.Â for most comprehensive treatment and protection for your homes.
No Weak Points – Made to last 50 Years!
- TRS has no corners or joints – so it has no weak or pressure points that can burst or crack that will cause uneven and incomplete treatment.Â Â TRS is made and installed toÂ ensureÂ thorough and uniform chemical treatmentÂ each time PIXA Corp. replenishes the installed system.
- TRS is made of strong, chemical-registered pipes and marine-graded fittings made to last the lifetime of your home.Â It can withstand the hardest knocks dished out in construction and all the environmental pressure on an existing house or buildingÂ to ensure the system will deliver the termite control chemicals as it did the first time it was installed.
Proven by Chemical Manufacturers
- The TERMX REPLENISHMENT SYSTEM has undergone the full technical field trials thatÂ has proven thatÂ products like Premise by Bayer and Fipronil (Termidor/Agenda) by BASF/Bayer,Â is consistently delivered onto the soil around and underneath structures according to the label requirements of the chemical product.Â Remember that every chemical product is only as good as “how it is applied”.Â With PIXA and our TERMX REPLENISHMENT SYSTEM, you get the backing of the product manufacturer that the product will work as it promises it will!
- Unequalled Protection and Safety to the Homeowner and Environment No invasive construction work required during the every 2-3 years of termiticide replenishment of your home. Zero exposure and disruption to household members. No spray drifts to the air or environment!
“Once buried around the perimeter of the structure, this replenishable system will create the â€œTreated Zoneâ€ that is the Death Trap for unsuspecting foraging termites (using non- repellant termiticides such as Premise or Fipronil).”